Accounts Assistant - AAT - Bradford.
Working for a worldwide respected technology business in Bradford you will ideally be AAT qualified and looking to excel in an Accounts Assistant role that reports directly to the Financial Controller.
- Transaction processing within the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Nominal ledgers
- Entering supplier invoices and reconciling supplier statements
- Employee expenses
- Supplier payment runs in different currencies
- Use online banking systems
- Daily bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Month-end closing
- Accounts analysis and reporting
- Scanning, filing and archiving
- Payroll, P11D, annual returns and related compliance
- Financial support to Financial Controller
Experience and skills
- Ideally AAT qualified
- Strong Excel
- Sage Accounts 50
- Similar experience
Please send your CV through to be considered to work in this growing business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job