A growing, family business is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant working 30-32 hours per week, to be worked over 4 or 5 days. The role offers a diverse range of work, and does have the potential to grow into something bigger if the post-holder wishes.
- Proficiency using Sage (or Xero) and Excel
- Weekly wages processing and dealing with queries
- Nest pension processing
- Daily bookkeeping - processing supplier invoices onto Sage
- Cash flow planning, maintenance, analysis and reconciliation
- Dealing with email and telephone queries regarding supplier payments
- Entering of daily cash sheets on to Sage
- Ensuring ledger balances are accurate and up to date
- Supplier payment runs
- Preparation for 3rd party stock takes
- General HR duties such as tracking holiday entitlement and employment contracts
- General administration duties
- Management accounts (not essential if you don't have experience with it)
- Experience in a similar role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'