Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.Company Description
L.E. West International is a leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, surgical and medical equipment, medical consumables and first-aid supplies worldwide. We have the ability to source and supply high quality products from manufacturers worldwide and dispatch using the most economical and reliable methods available.Job Description
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team in Barking, East London. The successful candidate for this role will be performing three way match and posting purchase order invoices to ERP system SAGE, coding and posting general and admin expenses. This role is the key in supporting the finance team with other various tasks in the general ledger when required.
- Three way match of delivery note, purchase order, invoice;
- Posting Trade invoices in the ERP system SAGE 200;
- Coding general and admin expenses as per budget allocation;
- Posting general and admin expenses in the ERP system SAGE 200;
- Coding intercompany invoices received as per budget allocation;
- Posting the intercompany invoices in ERP system SAGE 200 ;
- Deal with supplier queries over the emails and the phone;
- Assist the billing team with client invoicing accurately and efficiently;
- Support the finance team on any general ledger work required;
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Accurate and efficient in processes;
- Studying accountancy or qualified by experience;
- Self-starter and able to work independently;
- Knowledge of SAGE accounting system an advantage;
- Able to work under pressure, deliver results and observe deadlines;
- Hands-on with day-to-day operations;
- Able to handle large volumes of data.
Here at L.E. West International we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV and Cover Letter.
Closing date for applications: 28th February 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job