Our family office client has an immediate opportunity for an accounts assistant for a 3 month contract.
The purpose of the role to stay on top of the day-to-day processing until a new FC joins the business later in the year.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Fielding calls / mails from geographic locations and liaising with myself for guidance / execution
- Double entry bookkeeping (in Quickbooks) maintaining four distinct entity ledgers
- Processing payment orders for international banking execution
- Monitoring geographical bank account balances and managing a process of funding requests
- Prepare necessary funding demands for onward review and execution
- Facilitate cost controls at each geographical location from the London Office
- Produce standard reporting template for Q1 2018, off of Quickbooks ledger data
- Support ad-hoc analysis / reporting as required
- Provide ad-hoc research into specific markets / locations as required
You must be a self-starter who has at least 5 years of bookkeeping experience, ideally using QuickBooks.
The role is for three months and may be extended.
To apply, send your CV along with details of your salary expectations and notice period,
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job