EslingKenny are currently recruiting on behalf of a very well respected and extremely successful fashion company in Central London. They are seeking an Accounts Assistant to come in and join their buzzy finance team and someone that enjoys a busy working environment and high volume workload. This position offers accounts payable duties as well as other senior finance responsibilities that will require strong attention to detail.
Applicants must have intermediate excel skills, be hard-working and have good knowledge of their debits and credits. You will be reporting into the Finance Manager who looks for people to progress over time, this position is available due to a promotion within the team!
They are a sociable company, located in a great area of the city of London and have fantastic transport links.
This chosen candidate will report into the Finance Manager and be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring invoices, credit cards and petty cash are processed in a timely manner
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding invoices and payments
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, ensuring all issues are fully dealt with, i.e. copy invoices obtained; queries resolved and reconciliations are completed accurately and on time
- Payment runs processing and reviewing - can be on a daily basis
- Aged Creditor reporting
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Nominal ledger reconciliations (artist recharges)
- Work experience in finance highly regarded. 2+ years of experience
- Understanding of end-to-end accounts payable and related functions and processes
- Degree or qualified by experience in accounting / finance.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet tight deadlines in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills
- Meticulous bookkeeping and accountancy skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Excel and IT skills are essential
The role offers up to £25k per annum dependent on experience and will offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job