I’m really excited to present this fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, pro-active finance professional; who’s looking to further develop a career in accounting, to join a UK leading Media and Advertising agency.
• Responsibility for managing, inputting and chasing POs for activity relating to our PO-based business partners
• Responsibility for checking confirmations of activity relating to all barter activity, as and when confirmed by our Trading team and ensuring they are correct prior to invoicing
• Responsibility for query resolution and resolving any differences between POs received and the relevant bookings
• Posting all payments in Sage and banking cheques received as and when required
• Sending out all invoices to our business partners
• Ad-hoc tasks to support management.
The ideal candidate:
• You’ll be hardworking, pro-active with a strong focus on accuracy and quality and accepting responsibility.
• You’ll possess the ability to organise/prioritise workloads, multi-task and work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• You’ll have a natural ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
• You'll have previous experience of working within the Media and/or Advertising and in-depth SAGE knowledge
I look forward to receiving your application. Unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted but all will be kept in mind for relevant future opportunities
- General Admin
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job