Our exclusive client based in Northern Preston are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
Duties of the role include:
- Purchase ledger duties including processing invoices, statement reconciliations and dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing proposed payment schedules
- Sales ledger duties including preparing sales invoices, posting invoices to system and allocating incoming payments
- Resolving invoices queries to ensure prompt payments
- Assisting the credit controller as required
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations and analysis of petty cash expenditure
- Supporting finance team when needed
To be considered for this role, you must have relevant experience and have a real interest in accounting. Ideally you will have studied AAT or are studying AAT and the client will pay for rest of the study. You need to be a good team player, a confident communicator and have a friendly approach to work.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus study support, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, work a 37.5 hour week with flexible start and finish time, pension and free on site parking.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new role, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'