Junior Accounts Assistance Administrator, £18,000, Rickmansworth
Your new company
Our Client, based in Rickmansworth, is a established Lettings company, seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant on a full-time permanent basis to take on the Administrative responsibilities. Looking for someone who is looking to develop professionally within the company. The ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team is a must. The position is ideally suited to a Grads/Apprentice / School-leaver looking for a career in accounts.
Your new role
- Completing the referencing process and preparing tenancy agreements whilst maintaining communication with all parties throughout - providing a seamless service from let to move in.
- Arranging invoices, inventories, gas safety certificates, property inspections and maintenance repairs.
- Maintaining office systems to ensure all records are accessible and up to date.
What you'll need to succeed
- Positive can do attitude,
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
- Experience in Pre-Let Admin is a plus but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job