I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Apprenticeship Trainer to join a company with a reputation for high quality training and learning.
- Vocational experience and knowledge
- Accounts NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
- A1 qualification (advantageous)
- PTLLS or Learning & Development Level III (or equivalent)
- Full Clean Driving License and access to own vehicle
- Training Provider Experience/ Experience of Government Funded Work Based Learning (GFWBL) (advantageous)
- To deliver (in a classroom environment) relevant units of competence and assess learners progress in Accounts Apprenticeship including L4.
- To maintain a generated annual income of £78k pa with a minimum achievement of 75%.
- Prepare course work and compile relevant documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- To provide a high level of customer service and be a point of contact for Accounts Employers/Apprentices ensuring both Employer and Apprentice are fully engaged with the requirements of their Apprenticeship.
- Ensuring timely progression through the apprenticeship by liaising with the apprentice and employer.
- To carry out progress reviews ensuring meaningful reflection of the Apprentices skills, behaviour and overall progress within their job role.
- Visiting/contact with employers/apprentices every 4/6 weeks providing on-going support by telephone and email to ensure learning and employment progress is on target for achievement.
- Be responsible for the effective use of all resources
- Undertake reviews of learners as appropriate.
SALARY: £26,000 per annum (basic) + bonus accessible in line with performance and increased achievement
WORK PATTERN: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday (although part-time hours would be considered)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"