My client is a leading fast growing professional services firm in Sheffield looking for an ambitious, flexible accounts apprentice to join their team. You will be highly comfortable and accurate working with numbers and a range of IT systems and not be phased by a role that will be varied but may involve some repetitive tasks which need to be completed accurately and at speed.
Key responsibilities include:
* Fee earner and management charge card expenses , data entry, managing receipts
* E Billing systems, setting up fee earners , posting time , checking rates, submitting e bills
* Communications with overseas lawyer supplies and processing disbursement invoices
* Other legal cashier roles, supporting existing team
* General office tasks including filing,admin and post
* Ideally you will some practical work experience working either in an accountancy practice or a law firm however this is not essential.
* You will be able to learn new systems quickly and if you have had any exposure to e billings, legal cashiering and have an affinity with numbers this would be ideal.
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic firm and develop your career within accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'