Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Accountant / Assistant Manager, the firm are specialists in the music, entertainment and fashion sector and although the firm are small in numbers, they have many high-profile clients. They are based in central London and offering a competitive salary and progression into management. Within their working environment, they promote a relaxed and dynamic professional atmosphere.
The Tax Accountant will be assigned a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for everything to do with that client, be it general tax advice, accounts completion, completion of tax returns, quarterly VAT returns etc.
The positon requires experience in:
- Review and completion of Limited company accounts, sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and LLP's. Must be able to prepare Statutory Accounts.
- Tax knowledge is essential. You should have a sound understanding of personal tax, corporation tax and VAT.
- ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Strong Practice Background
- Experience Training Junior Staff
- An Interest in Music & Entertainment & Fashion
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job