An exciting opportunity for a Dual Accounts and Tax Manager has arisen to join a progressive business and well-known Accountancy firm based in the East Midlands.
This particular office has a small, friendly team that enjoys the benefits of being in Derbyshire through an exciting time of growth. The right candidate will be ambitious and want to help grow the business further.
The successful candidate will work closely with a Partner who specialises in dealing with farms, landed estates, trusts and property owners. The portfolio has a high tax advisory content and an interest in expanding tax advisory skills is essential.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts and Tax Manager will include:
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining a good working relationship with colleagues and clients
- Accounting mainly for farms, landed estates and trusts
- Planning the timing of accounting assignments
- Quality control of all accounting assignments
- Responsible for setting client fee budgets
- Responsible for client billing
- Responsible for WIP control
- Preparation of tax returns and computations as appropriate
- Assist the partner with tax planning assignments
- Promotion of the firm in the community
- Development of connections likely to produce new business to the firm
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- It is essential that the applicant holds a full professional qualification, ACA or ACCA or equivalent
- Some tax experience is required - full or part ATT or CTA qualified preferred
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to assist with marketing the office to the local community
- An interest in developing advisory skills further
- Confident communication skills to be able to effectively liaise with clients
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Salary and package on offer will be dependent on the individual.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job