An accountancy firm in Ashbourne are seeking to recruit into an Accounts and Tax Manager job.
This practice are seeking a Management level professional and the salary paid will depend totally upon experience and relevance to their job.
An exciting opportunity for a dual accounts and tax manager. Growth is happening within the business and career development is available for ambitious applications.
The successful candidate will work closely with a partner and the tax advisory side of the role is important.
The salary guide attached to this advert is only intended as a broad indication. The actual salary paid will depend on the person's skills and qualification level.
- Responsible for managing a client portfolio
- Accounting work on a variety of clients with many in the agriculture and horticulture sector
- Quality control of all accounting assignments
- Responsible for setting client fee budgets
- Responsible for client billing
- Responsible for WIP control
- Preparation of tax returns and computations as appropriate
- Assist with tax planning assignments
- Promotion of the firm
- Development of connections likely to produce new business to the firm
- senior manager
- accountancy jobs in ashbourne
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job