Accounts and Payroll Assistant
Salary: Up to 24K highly dependent on experience, good benefits and opportunities to progress in a growing company
Permanent, Full Time
Our client are a leading energy provider based in the Bolton area and are currently experiencing huge growth throughout all departments of their business. Due to such growth they are looking to expand their current Finance team, looking for an experienced Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Over the last 12 months we have placed over 30 staff with the business (including the Finance Manager this is reporting into) so know them extremely well, being a great employer in the Bolton area.
- Preparation of the Payroll for 400 employees, both weekly and monthly
- Processing overtime and on-call additional payments for drivers
- Calculating holiday pay and sickness pay deductions
- Liaising with department managers at alternative offices throughout the UK
- Liaising with HMRC, submitting stats and following procedures
- Dealing with new starters and leavers on the payroll system
- Bank reconciliations and month end payroll reconciliations
- Assisting with month end when required
- Analysing costs within the business - payroll/expenses etc.
- Strong Excel skills - confident with creating V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Previous experience of Payroll processing - essential
- Previous experience of accounts/month end analysis - highly desirable
- Able to manipulate data and raise any discrepancies
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'