Our client, a private equity firm, are looking for an experienced Accounts and Operations Analyst to join their boutique offices based in Mayfair. You will become part of an ever expanding operations team and will be responsible for preparing accounts, financial reports and other accounting and administration related duties.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role and hold or be working towards an ACA qualification or equivalent.
- Take ownership for the day to day administration, capital transactions, private equity
- Consolidate financial statements, periodic reports and all aspects of accounting including dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Ability to confidently discuss accounting related matters with clients
- Liaise with auditors and third party service providers ensuring a smooth and efficient process
- Work in close cooperation with the Directors and Relationship Managers
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Ensure the processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Preparing VAT returns and bank reconciliations
- Handle other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Any other duties that broadly fall outside the scope of those outlined above but which are reasonably compatible with this job description and its objectives.
Qualifications and other requirements
- Ideally a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAA or CIMA)
- Minimum 1 year experience in practical accounting in a financial institution or professional services firm
- Advanced Excel skills
- A good team player with strong communications skill
- Effectively communicates throughout the business.
- Demonstrate good planning, coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver consistently to tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of applicable laws, regulations, and rules in UK and Europe
- Act with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times.
If this position appeals to you please apply with your CV.
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job