Positive Technologies is a leading global provider of state of the art enterprise security solutions. Due to company growth and increased work load a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts and Office Administrator to deliver quality support to the business and ensure the integrity and accuracy of accounting records. Reporting to the International CFO, this is a hands on role with a wide remit of responsibility which requires a flexible and adaptable approach.
Main areas of responsibility will include
- Processing purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices on Concur and QuickBooks.
- Administration of employer expenses.
- Cash book administration and daily bank reconciliations.
- Support month end close process and financial management of subsidiary companies.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Maintenance of stock control and fixed asset register.
- Office management, including courier management, reception duties and quality control of contractors and suppliers.
- Ad hoc office support
Requirements for position
- Experience of using Excel, Concur & QuickBooks beneficial
- An ability to work quickly and accurately, meeting accounting deadlines
- Problem solving ability and initiative
- At least three years commercial experience
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to proactively advise and assist other departments in a timely manner.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Office Administrator
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job