An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts & Audit Senior to join a successful practice at its Kettering office. This is a well-established and successful firm has a range of clients including owner-managed businesses, rural businesses and individuals, through to multinational organisations.
The key focus of this role will be to carry out audit and accounts work to a high standard and fulfil client expectations and outcomes.As Accounts & Audit Senior, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist manager and act as Senior on statutory audit assignments
- Accounts preparation and submission
- Supervising junior team members and being involved in their training and development
- Communicating effectively with clients to answer any questions
- Working proactively with other team members, managers and partners for satisfactory outcomes
- Assisting with other duties, such as tax work, as necessary
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with significant audit and accounts experience gained within practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills
- Flexible and organised in managing time to deadlines
- Experience and willingness to supervise and mentor junior team members
- Strong IT skills with a sound knowledge of audit and accounts software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'