Accounts and Audit Senior
We are recruiting for an established Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a well-rounded Accounts and Audit Senior with over 4 years practice experience. The successful individual will report directly to the firm’s partners.
The role will be split between 80% Accounts / 20% Audit
Accounts and Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses
- Provide accounting, tax and strategic planning advise to our clients to help them grow their businesses
- Preparation of client accounts.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Provide advice and coaching to junior staff
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles.
- Excellent communication & presentational skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
For more information on this Accounts and Audit Senior role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
- UK GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job