Exciting opportunity to develop your career in a thriving, modern Accountancy Firm offering a range of benefits including study support.
Reference No: HT14216
Accounts & Audit Senior - About the Role
Working as part of a friendly team, within this established Accountancy Firm, you will enjoy a diverse role reporting to the Department Head and assisting junior team members. You will work from a modern, open plan office or occasionally your client’s offices.
As the Accounts & Audit Senior you will be involved in both Audit and Accounts work with duties including:
- Assisting in the planning and review of Audits
- Preparing audit files and identify any potential issues
- Preparing statutory accounts and corporate tax computations
- Supervising, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior team members
- Liaising with clients to request information and resolve queries
The successful Accounts & Audit Senior will:
- Have recent UK based experience gained in an Accountancy Firm, or possibly a Business Service organisation
- You may be part qualified or qualified by experience
It is anticipated that you:
- Will be able to demonstrate strong statutory accounts experience, including knowledge of FRS102 and FRS105
- Have had experience of external audit
- Are keen to develop your staff mentoring and client facing experience
- Have experience of assisting junior members of staff
- Are able to manage and prioritise your workload
Audit & Accounts Senior- Benefits
This role offers the opportunity to develop your career through in-house training and study support for ACCA or ACA exams.
- 20 days holiday rising by a day a year
- Free parking
- Flexible study options
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job