Are you an experienced accounts administrator looking for your new role? Are you happy to provide administration support in all areas? Do you want to work for an international, expanding company, who are flexible with your working hours?
We are recruiting for a temporary accounts/ administration assistant for a minimum of 3 months; it may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate. You will be working for a company who have just started their UK office, with offices in Melbourne and New York, to start with you will only be working with 2 other people but this will expand rapidly.
For the first 4 weeks, work is in Coventry, travel will be paid, and then permanently in Rugby. It is a part time role with flexible hours!
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Entering Purchase invoices
- Weekly Bank reconciliation
- Monitor accounts inbox
- Customer Invoicing
- Online Bank Payments
- Process account applications
- Processing Purchase orders
- Monthly customer statement run
- Monthly debtors report
- Chase overdue debt
- Monthly supplier payment run
- Monthly credit card reports and reconciliation
- Run Quarterly VAT return
- Process customer payments
- Weekly reports
- Handle incoming telephone enquiries and transfer to relevant staff as needed
- Booking train and air fares
- General office tidying and administration
- Replenishment of stationery and coffee
- Regularly interact with our US based Finance Manager via online meeting platform
- Enter and manage customer details in Netsuite CRM and record correspondence
- Liaise with Production and supply department
- Follow through on customer enquiries, including liaising with other staff members and getting back to the customer in a timely manner.
- Attend all Staff meetings
- Maintain accurate records of customer contacts
- Liaise with Despatch and customers to advise on delivery's status and any delivery issues
- Have an understanding of the warehouse stock inventory and ordering process
- Report weekly on projects
Your Skills/ Experience
- Understanding of booking keeping processes
- Know and value the need for fanatical customer service
- Understanding of basic sales processes.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent listener and proficient in verbal communication and presentation
- Analytical problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Effective written communication skills
- Time and task management
- Team player and team builder
If you are available ASAP, please click apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job