We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account and Administration Manager to join our client who are one of the UK's leading companies in the drinks distribution industry.
Our highly established client has seen a dramatic growth within the company and therefore have this fantastic opportunity arise.
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- Managing the day to day accounts and office activity
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Report on cost/margin of projects/customers/sales regions, highlight areas/items for attention
- Evaluating the companies accounting system and suggesting improvements where needed
- Analysis of financial performance and contributing to business planning/forecasts
- Prepare cost and efficiency analysis to assist management in key decision making
- Report on manufacturing yield/cost allocation/overhead recovery/inventory control and valuation
- Offer professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
Qualifications, skills and attributes
- Part / fully qualified management accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Experience of running an accounts office ideally with some import and logistics experience
- At least 2 years' experience gained in a commercial SME environment (preferably retail, manufacturing or engineering)
- Comfortable and familiar in the use of online accounts software packages and associated applications
- Computer literate
- Naturally organized with a strong attention to detail
- Capability to make things happen and a willingness to see things through to their conclusion
- Good communication skills
- £35k to £40k salary
- Company bonus
- Company car, laptop and mobile telephone
- Competitive pension scheme
The role is based in our new offices in Daventry, Northamptonshire, and presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a fast growing and successful business.
Due to the current volume of applications being received if you have not had a reply within 7 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
CRC Recruitment are a leading Midlands based recruitment consultancy covering vacancies across the UK. We have been established since 2003 and have a reputation for high service standards to both candidates and clients. We supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of business covering a variety of different industry sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'