£10 per hour
Temporary- 3 months
Our client, one of the largest independent insurance groups, are recruiting for a motivated, task focused Accounts and Administration Assistant to join their energetic and vibrant team and share our vision of becoming the best home emergency insurance provider in the UK.
You will be assisting with the management of our annual renewals in a non-customer facing capacity, key duties will include;
- Preparing the renewal file of customers due to renew in the coming month.
- Processing changes to payment/subscription amounts and changing method of payment on the accounting system as appropriate
- Renewal Documentation- producing customer letters from agreed templates
- Post - Print, pack and frank all out-going post on a daily basis ensuring this is completed within strict guidelines
- You will be energetic and able to work off your own initiative
- You will have the ability to work to processes and procedures in a quick and efficient manner
- Confident and well presented
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and innovative
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel and other MS Suites
- Previous accounts administration and knowledge of payment processes desirable
- Initial training program to get you up to speed
- Lots of social activities such as quiz nights, football tournaments, office parties at summer and Christmas and more
- Monthly incentives
- "A List" card to allow access to hundreds of great deals on travel, food, drink, activities
- In House Games areas and Break Room including full size Table Tennis table and Table Football
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'