Accounts and Administration Assistant
Ultracomms - Fareham
JOB TITLE - Accounts and Administration Assistant
SALARY - £18,000 - £21,000 per annum (Dependent upon experience)
LOCATION - Fareham, Hampshire
HOURS - 40 hours per week
JOB TYPE - Full time
We are seeking a confident, bubbly Accounts and Administration Assistant to join our team in Fareham.
At Ultracomms we provide leading cloud technology to help organisations manage their inbound and outbound customer contact centres.
With our teams expertise and knowledge, Ultracomms takes pride in continuing to develop leading edge technology for contact centres and has an impressive record of delivering innovative solutions.
As Accounts and Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the day to day support to our CEO, Accountant and Senior Management Team as well as general office management including HR duties. This is an exciting role which requires a high level of accuracy, flexibility and confidentiality.
CEO and Senior Management Support
- Diary management, reading, monitoring and responding to emails on behalf of the CEO and Senior Management Team
- Taking action points, writing minutes, preparing reports, conducting research, drafting communications,
- Planning and organising meetings and travel
- Reviewing and renewing contracts for suppliers
- Managing sales and purchase ledger information
- Chasing and supporting debtors
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly payment runs
- Routinely providing regular financial and analytical reports
- General organisation of the office including facility management, ordering of stationary and other offices supplies
- First point of call for staff queries
- Assisting with HR and ad hoc confidential duties including new employee inductions, exit interviews, and writing/reviewing of HR and Health and Safety policies
- Filing and general organisation of the office
- Organising drinks and lunches for clients visiting the office
- Organising staff events
- Ad hoc marketing project support
Essential skills and experience needed:
- Part/Full Accounting Qualification (preferably AAT Qualified) or equivalent experience.
- Experience of using SAGE 50/200 Accounts.
- GCSE pass in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at all levels
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to manage workload effectively, prioritising tasks as appropriate.
- Proven experience of completing tasks to agreed standards and within defined timescales.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Confident in working with Senior Management Team.
- A positive, conscientious and professional approach to your duties with the desire to get things done quickly and accurately.
What we can offer you:
- Free on-site car parking
- A happy and friendly working environment
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, Health Insurance, Child Care Vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job