Please note: The working hours of this position will be 37.5 per week to be worked Monday-Friday, 8.30am-4pm. This is initially a 6 month contract but there is strong probability of going permanent, as is a great company offering lots of opportunities.
Hybrid Working available - Work from home and office.
This role will be responsible for assisting with Finance, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and professionally and processing the day to day finance transactions on bookings. Transactions will include the completion of all tasks associated with Payment Processes, invoices, Withdrawals. The role will also include assisting with checking files, numbering and batching up invoices, data entry, email/telephone communications, filing paperwork.
Ideal applicants will have previous experience in a similar Financial Admin/Account Admin position, have a keen eye for detail and be able to hit the ground running - quickly able to provide positive support to the Accounts Team and Finance Manager effectively where required.
As our newest Accounts Administrator, you will have the following key skills:
- Previous experience in a similar Account Administrator or Financial Administrator position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Friendly approach to all members of the organisation
- Professional approach to Customer calls
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience working within a Finance/Accounts Department
- Experience answering queries via telephone and email
- Experience with the production of reports
- Experience with other elements of finance administration.
This is a great company offering a lovely working environment and career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'