My client are an exciting and rapidly growing SME business in the construction industry. They have an enviable client base across London and the South East. This growth has led to the need for an experienced finance and administration professional to join the team. You will manage all areas of finance transactions and work closely with the MD providing administrative support across the business. This is a busy role that requires an organised individual who can work independently.
The successful candidate will be an all-rounder, preferably with experience of Xero and hands on experience of the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- sales and purchase ledger invoice processing.
- preparing purchase orders
- journal preparation and posting, including prepayments and accruals.
- bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations
- support the production of monthly management accounts
- CIS subcontractor accounting
- provide administrative support including purchasing and procurement
Candidates will ideally be studying AAT with relevant, hands on experience. Experience from the construction / property industry would be advantageous but full training will be provided. This role requires a real self-starter who can manage a busy and diverse workload in a dynamic environment. You will need to be flexible to provide a wide array of support across the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'