Accounts Administrator - Croydon - Leading Company
- Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk or Administrator seeking a new and exciting challenge in 2020?
- Are you looking for an employer that will offer you clear progression and development?
- Are you looking for an employer with industry leading benefits that value its staff?
Our leading property industry client based in Croydon are seeking a motivated and keen Accounts Administrator to join the business within the Accounts receivable team on a permanent basis due to continued growth. Working within the accounts department, you will help play a key role in ensuring all client accounts are opened, closed and reconciled, you will assist in processing and ensuring all invoices are paid and funds allocated whilst providing the accounts team with general administration support. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer great benefits, development and career progression.
- Leading employer that offers you structured career development and progression
- Market leading employer with industry leading staff benefits form day one
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Excellent working environment with structured training and support functions
- Market leading company with continued growth creating real career opportunity
- Assist the team in reconciliations processing
- Investigate and apply manual adjustments
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve any discrepancies
- Data entry / systems updates
- Prepare and process opening and closing accounts
- Assist is processing new business integration of accounts
- General administration such as scanning, filing an email correspondence
- Previous accounts related work experience or transnational processing administration experience
- Professional, motivated and keen to learn and develop
- Able to work under pressure when needed
- Experience of processing volume work such as invoices or customer applications
- Organised and good problem solving skills
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
For further details on this position, please apply today with your latest CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'