UP TO £20,000
EARLY FINISH ON A FRIDAY + CAREER PROGRESSION + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Get Recruited are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an established manufacturer based in Telford who, due to expansion, are seeking a dedicated Accounts Administrator to join their team.
Working in a fast paced environment, as the Accounts Administrator you will be a key part of the team, working closely with the accounts team and managing the day to day accounts within the company. You will be the point of contact for any invoicing queries, whilst checking invoices for charge errors.
A dynamic role, the successful Accounts Administrator will need to be able to multi task, whilst having a high attention to detail and the confident to chase late payments. This role would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career, whilst enjoying a supportive working environment.
- As the Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the day to day finances of the company
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal queries
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letters within agreed timescales
- Raise and issue credit notes as instructed, in accordance with the company policy
- Liaise and follow up with the customer care department to ensure that credit issues are resolved smoothly
- Undertake account reconciliations where required
- Collate and progress orders from processing - checking invoices, highlighting and rectifying inconsistencies and ensuring complete accuracy
- Covering reception when required
- Carry out ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience as an account admin, accounts assistant, finance assistant is essential
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills, with high attention to detail
- Confidence to tactfully chase overdue payments
- Proficient using Excel - creating spreadsheets and using financial formulas
- Good knowledge of Sage 50 accounts software is essential
- Up to £20,000 basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Career progression
- Fantastic working environment
Shortlisting is taking place for this role soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- credit control
- finance assistant
- accounts assistant
- accounts admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'