SF Recruitment are working with a client of ours based in Hinckley, our client is seeking an Accounts Administrator to assist with the day to day running of the Accounts department. Our client is seeking someone with experience within a similar role and someone who has experience or understanding of Purchase Ledger. This is a full-time permanent position & an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic working environment.
Duties of the Accounts Administrator:
- To provide administrative support to Accounts Manager.
- Data Input
- To input supplier invoices onto Sage
- To print sage reports as and when required by project team and commercial director.
- Process routine documentation
- To answer the telephone and direct calls where required.
- To distribute invoices for authorising.
- Deal with expenses
- To administrate the office and invoices email accounts and move emails into the right categories when printed/dealt with.
- To carry out any other admin duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a similar role / busy environment
- Hard working individual who can prioritise workload
- Competent excel user
- Knowledge of sage (advantageous)
- £9.60 per hour
- 35 hours a week
- On site parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'