Salary: £24k DOE
Our client, a highly established and reputable business, is seeking to appoint a proactive Accounts Administrator to join their busy accounts department. This role would suit someone who enjoys taking full responsibility for a specific area of the accounts, whilst being part of a wider finance team.
Key duties include:
- Maintaining the Purchase Ledger
- Processing multi-currency payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling Debtors ledger monthly
- Preparation and processing of journal entries for monthly depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Processing VAT returns and completing quarterly EC sales list
- Updating and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Updating file costings
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified with previous experience in a similar role as well as being able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. They will have good IT skills including experience of Excel and accounting packages. A keen eye for detail is essential, and experience of high volumes of data entry would be desirable.
- finance assistant
- accounts assistant
- finance administrator
- Accounts administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'