Reed Accountancy are recruiting for 2 x Accounts Administrators for a business based in Callington.
The role is to maintain the purchase ledger primarily through entry of purchase invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements and the compilation and processing of payment runs. It involves liaising with colleagues and suppliers via phone and email to resolve queries quickly and efficiently. Other responsibilities include the updating and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases as well as the updating of any file costings as requested by management and other administrative tasks such as:
- Purchasing foreign currency and processing Euro and US Dollar supplier payments
- Reconciling 4 bank accounts including Euro and Us Dollar
- Reconciling Debtors ledger monthly
- Preparing and processing journal entries for monthly depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Processing VAT returns as well as completing quarterly EC sales list and any other requirements for HMRC
- Amend job file costings as requested by management
- Accounts background
- AAT qualified
- Good level of skill and experience in Microsoft applications including Outlook and Excel
- Experienced and accurate in volume data entry
- Good communication skills
- Proficient at wording emails in a professional manner and insuring that all client requests are fulfilled and answered in a timely manner
- Excellent problem solver who pays attention to detail
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and to prioritise the work load in order to meet deadlines.
- Quick learner who will easily adapt to the in-house system
- Experience with QuickBooks or a similar accounts package
- Candidate must be able to drive to work
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online with your up-to-date CV, confirming your current salary and notice period within your covering letter.
Any questions, please contact Geraldine Ives on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'