Accounts Administrator up to £30,000 pa - Join this highly regarded and professional property management team in Richmond upon Thames...
- Salary up to £30,000 pa dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday
- Candidates must have good accounts experience
- Experience of lettings property accounts would be an advantage but not essential
- On going professional training ensuring that you are fully up to date with the latest property accounts regulations
- good company benefits
In this interesting and varied role as Accounts Administrator you will be working with the Property Managers on the accounts of a high quality local lettings portfolio.
Responsibilities as Accounts Administrator will include:
Preparation of client statements & VAT reports
- Liaising with the Property Managers
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly invoicing
- Internet banking payments
- Credit control
- Importing new deals and investigation of unallocated monies
- Effective communication with landlords and tenants and in collecting rent from tenants and guarantors
- Building professional relationships with landlords in order to provide them with an exceptional level of service when assisting them in decision making
- Keeping up to date with all rental agreements and regulations - maintaining up to date knowledge and compliance with legislation and tax regulations ensuring all work is carried out within legal constraints and best practice
- Handling of terminations, refunds & deposit releases, fees, invoices and purchase orders
Candidates should have:
- Experience of working in an accounts environment
- Knowledge of an accounts software system
- Have excellent administrative and numerical skills and precise attention to detail
- Be keen to work as part of a team with a positive approach to problem solving
- Be accurate, numerate and with good knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Display exceptional customer service skills and the desire to adhere to the highest industry standards providing an outstanding service.
- Show strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word document
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'