A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Accounts Administrator to join a well established hazardous and non hazardous waste company. You will be working within a busy accounts team, inputting and processing sales invoices. This is a temporary position, covering maternity leave for 9 months, looking to start in December. In return you will be entitled to 28 days holiday along with free on-site parking.
THE JOB ROLEbrief of duties
- Inputting and processing of sales invoices
- Data entry for purchase ledger
- Creation of credit applications for customers and opening of accounts
- Basic use of Sage (or equivalent accounting system)
- Processing information on the database
- Plus any additional tasks that may need to be done within the Business Services Department
- Temporary - covering maternity for 9 months, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, Up to £8.21p/h
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Basic use of SAGE is ideal and able to adapt to using the in-house database
- Previous experience in an environment with high volumes of work where tasks may need to be prioritise on a daily basis
- Must have STRONG Accounts / Administration experience
- Computer literate - Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'