JR Recruitment are looking for a bright and enthusiastic entry level Accounts Administrator who is keen to learn for a Nottingham City Centre based client. A support role to the team, you will work across two departments and therefore will be able to prioritise. You will be highly numerical with a great attention to detail.
- Updating project information in the company database
- Inputting information into Microsoft Excel
- Calculating financial information for reporting purposes
- Liaising between varying departments
- Communicating with clients
- Archiving and Scanning
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail (inc. ability to recognise errors when processing deals and reports)
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Process driven and works well in structured environments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a desire to work as part of a team
- Sound Mathematical ability (eg. ability to calculate percentages, convert exchange rates, applying tax rates to dividends etc)
- Customer service focussed
- Strong IT ability (MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook to an intermediate level).
- Will consider school leaver or next role following apprenticeship.
This role is being advertised by JR on behalf of the client.
You may also have applied for jobs such as: Administrator, Admin Assistant, Finance Administrator, Data entry, Apprenticeship, Trainee, Entry Level.
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'