South West London
Salary: up to 27.5K - 30K dependent on experience + excellent benefits including contributory pension scheme, product discounts, corporate discounts on various products and services including gym, holidays and more
Our client, a well known international company is looking for an Administrator with to work in their busy Accounts department. This role would suit a candidate who thrives in deadline driven, fast paced environments.
- Providing support to the team in processing invoices in line with SLA`s
- Month end and year end reconciliation of pre payments and calculation of accruals
- Ensuring payment deadlines are met
- Prioritising conflicting deadlines?
- Responding to last minute challenges as they arise
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues in the Head Office and regional teams
- Managing incoming emails and calls?
- Ad hoc office management duties?
- Updating the database ensuring that all information is accurate
- Experience in Accounting is necessary
- Good knowledge if FRS102 is necessary
- Knowledge of SAP FI is necessary
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills with the ability to multitask
- Accuracy, attention to detail and precision is a must.
- Flexible approach, with a "can-do" attitude and strong problem solving skills
- A positive and confident communicator with the ability to interact with the senior management team and external partners
- Fluency in English is a must
- German language skills is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious candidates who are looking to work in a reputable company, which rewards good performance. Benefits include product discounts and corporate vouchers.
Immediate interview will be offered to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'