£22,000 - £25,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive and well regarded organisation, with stellar international reputation in its chosen field, is looking to source a talented Accounts Administrator on an initial 12 Months contract basis. You will be inspired by the recognition and expect plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
- Weekly entry process, ensuring all documents are submitted on time
- Raising client invoices and handling queries
- Maintaining invoice spreadsheet
- Chase debt when required
- Raise cheque requisitions for reimbursement of site petty cash
- Liaise with other Account Administrators
- Support management and ensure clients are billed accurately and on time.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional manner at all times. You need to be immediately available or available on a short notice. You will use your initiative, decisiveness and effectiveness solving problems and will have previous Accounts experience.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'