A new Accounts Administrator role - providing administrative support to the Financial Controller, sales team, and back office cover.
An ideal first role for someone looking to get in to an office based environment.
A medium sized business based in modern offices in the Weybrodge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The UK business is growing rapidly and this role will have the opportunity to grow with it.
The Accounts Administrator role involves;
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assisting finance and back office in various areas
- Raising and processing invoices
- Dealing with invoice and payment queries
- Ensuring leads are followed up and preparing reports
- Ensuring renewals are followed up and preparing reports
- Processing orders on SalesForce
- Assisting in presentations for external meetings
- Pool licence reports and follow up
- Ad hoc reports as required
- Assistance on Sales Force
- Assistance in sales and marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Administrator role will;
- be highly organised and have great attention to detail
- will ideally have a basic understanding of Excel (essential)
- 'Sales Force' experience would be highly advantageous (but NOT essential)
- live locally to Weybride
- NOTE - no previous experience is required for this role, as long as you are willing to learn
The Accounts Administrator role can pay between £18-22,000.
Hours - 8.30 to 5.00 Mon-Thu, and 8am to 4pm Fridays.
- highly organised
- prepare reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'