Job title: Accounts Administrator
Location: Gorleston, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Palgrave Ltd is one of the leading importers and wholesale distributors of toys and beach goods in the UK.
Our growing family run business is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our friendly team. The seasonal nature of the business makes this a particularly interesting and varied role.
Are you AAT qualified with Accounts experience? This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a key position in our growing company as the Accounts Administrator.
Job description for Accounts Administrator
This Accounts Administrator position will encompass a wide range of accounts responsibilities including: invoices and payments, receipts, bank reconciliations, month end processes, posting journals, management accounts, cash-flow, VAT returns, credit control, and ad hoc reporting.
You will be working with the sales and purchasing teams and working closely with the Finance Director.
Requirements for the Accounts Administrator
- Accounts experience within a busy office environment, including cash handling.
- AAT qualified.
- Highly numerate with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with great organisational and time management skills.
- Great communication and team working skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly with excel.
- Experience of importing would be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'