Are you interested in working for a charitable organisation, providing accounts / general administration support to a busy, friendly department in a temporary role based near Bodelwyddan, North Wales.
In the Accounts Administrator job you will be:
- Responding to telephone and email messages ensuring that these are passed on to the appropriate members of staff and any enquiries are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Providing accounts administration support including processing of invoices using Sage accounts
- Providing administration support including filing, data handling, scanning, preparing client newsletters and managing the database
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the company’s presence on social media including liaising with the website provider
- Undertaking training and awareness sessions and attendance at meetings and events as deemed appropriate by manager
To be considered for the Accounts Administrator job you must have:
- Previous experience working within a busy office environment assisting with all administration duties including processing invoices
- Strong IT and financial software experience including SAGE and MS packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Working hours are 30 hours per week across Monday to Friday (ideally 4 days per week) a temporary contract to cover a period of maternity leave up which may be up until June 2019. The hourly pay rate is £8.00 per hour and is based in Bodelwyddan.
If this is the role for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'