Based at their Head office in Spalding my client is looking for a Accounts Administrator to assist the Ledger supervisor with a reliable and efficient administrator service to the site.
Main duties will include:
• Credit control duties for all Sales Ledger accounts
• Posting and allocating customer receipts
• Weekly debtors’ report reviews
• Issuing customer statements
• Involvement with associated reporting on customer debts / credit levels
• Raising customer invoices on Exchequer after preparation by other team members
• Responsibility for a number of own customer accounts, including recharges, to ensure continuing knowledge of all systems for cover purposes.
• Maintenance of customer data within Exchequer and associated spreadsheets
• Agreeing contracts with customers and supplier prior to payment
• Extracting supplier data from GTS / Truckcom and conversion to Excel files
-Maintenance of spreadsheets to record weekly supplier costs (invoiced and un-invoiced) and associated reporting
-Issuing POs to suppliers and matching against supplier invoices when received
-Handling external supplier queries and communicating with internal operational staff to resolve.
-Converting supplier invoices to authorised status in Exchequer following appropriate authorisation by Director.
-Reconciling supplier statements
-Holiday / Sickness cover when required
-Routine scanning, filing and archiving of ledger documentation
-Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
-Attend training courses as directed
The ideal person will have:
-Previous Ledger experience essential.
-Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels within business
-Numerate and articulate
-Computer literate – especially Excel spreadsheets
-Attention to detail and thorough in approach to tasks
-Ability to perform all tasks in accordance with weekly deadlines
-Good personal appearance – clean, neat and tidy
-Good personable skills
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, apply now! OR send me your most recent CV to Jody.James@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'