Accounts Administrator (Part time) - IMMEDIATE START
£9.00 per hour plus free parking
20 hours per week
An Accounts Administrator is required on a part-time basis to work for a reputable company in Oswestry. This role requires a candidate with the ability to use Sage, who can provide administration support on an immediate basis.
- Processing supplier and customer invoices
- Inputting customer accounts on Sage
- Preparing end of month statements
- Assisting with telephone enquiries
- General office administration
The ideal Accounts Administrator will have the following, skills and abilities:
- Good working knowledge of Sage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable administration ability
- Strong IT literacy including Sage Accounts and Excel
- The ability to post payments to accounts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Our client has been in business for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation for quality and service. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator with the ability to use Sage to join a friendly, local company.
- £9.00 per hour
- 20 hours per week
- Working hours 8.30am - 2pm (with a 30 minute lunch break)
- The opportunity to work for a friendly, local company
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'