To assist the Ledger Supervisors with a reliable and efficient administration service to the site
- Credit control duties for all Sales Ledger accounts
- Posting and allocating customer receipts
- Weekly debtors' report reviews
- Issuing customer statements
- Involvement with associated reporting on customer debts / credit levels
- Raising customer invoices on Exchequer after preparation by other team members
- Responsibility for a number of own customer accounts, including recharges, to ensure continuing knowledge of all systems for cover purposes.
- Maintenance of customer data within Exchequer and associated spreadsheets
- Agreeing contras with customers and supplier prior to payment
- Extracting supplier data from GTS / Truckcom and conversion to Excel files
- Maintenance of spreadsheets to record weekly supplier costs (invoiced and un-invoiced) and associated reporting
- Issuing POs to suppliers and matching against supplier invoices when received
- Handling external supplier queries and communicating with internal operational staff to resolve.
- Converting supplier invoices to authorised status in Exchequer following appropriate authorisation by Director.*
- Reconciling supplier statements*
- Holiday / Sickness cover when required
- Routine scanning, filing and archiving of ledger documentation
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Attend training courses as directed
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 /year
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Permanent Vacancy)
- accounts sales ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'