An established business based in Farnborough is looking for an Accounts Administrator to support the order and dispatch process by monitoring credit limits, chasing outstanding payments, importing invoices and processing any payments received.
- Administration of a section of the Sales Ledger
- Update procurement platforms
- Review account credit limits and advise if amendments are required
- Carry out statement runs and produce Excel statements
- Process contras and tidy the ledgers where necessary including credit card payments and allocations
- Investigate customer queries liaising with Account Managers and other departments where necessary
- Ensure all legal paperwork is completed accurately and in good time
- Be responsible for sending out letters for accounts on 'stop' and keeping Account Managers informed at all times
- Report to senior management on outstanding debt and actions taken
- Answer email and phone queries.
Key skills required:
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Some accounts knowledge would be useful
- Excellent telephone skills required when liaising with customers and clients to confirm receipt of invoices and payments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"