A well established engineering business based near Five Ways in looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team. You will be primarily responsible for the entire subcontractor ledger and will get involved with invoicing, managing expenses and deal with queries. You will be working within a smaller team so will get exposure to other areas of finance if you wish. This opportunity is available due to a team restructure and is a fantastic role for someone that is looking for good team environment, a growing organisation and a local brand.
Ideally, you will:
• Have a keen eye for detail and have previous experience of working within a high volume invoice capacity ideally with experience of subcontractors
• Be able to communicate confidently and effectively within a busy, fast paced environment
• Be a strong communicator with the ability to resolve queries effectively and quickly
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a respectable engineering company
• Be part of an outgoing and hardworking team
• Be located in a real central location which will be easy to get to via public transport and free parking
This role is ideal for anyone that has experience of working within a fast paced environment with recent general or subcontractor ledger experience. If you are capable, outgoing and are looking for a role that you can take full ownership of please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"