Currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator on behalf of a small to medium business just outside of Lincoln. The role will see you working within a Finance team and working towards the financial goals of the business. This role is one that stresses development and growth within the business and will aid in Financial qualification.
Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Processing incoming payments
- Data input
- Supporting with financial tasks
- Administrative duties
- Office duties
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Financial qualification (Desirable)
- Experience working within a Finance and Accountancy setting
- Administration experience
- Experience in a busy office
- Excellent organisational skills
In return you shall receive:
- Opportunity to work towards a financial qualification
- Good office working hours (Mon-Fri)
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for progression
- A friendly and wholesome working environment
If you are interested in this role and think you will make a good candidate, please submit a CV right away!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Financial Systems
- Inputting data
- Financial Qualification
- Processing Income
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"