At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage provides services for men and women across six wards. From assessment and diagnosis in critical care, through to secure restorative settings, our pathways are professionally tailored to meet individual requirements.
In this role you’ll;
• Assist the Senior Accounts Administrator and Accounts Manager in the collection and collation of important information that needs to be submitted to the Finance Department as and when required.
• Access and manage eCensus Cygnet’s bespoke database used to record daily events
• Oversee the handling of patient monies in accordance with STE policy and maintain accurate records
• Ensuring all new admissions have the necessary funding from the outset
• Assist the Senior Accounts Administrator in all aspects of petty cash handling.
• Assist the Senior Accounts Administrator in the production of the payroll summaries to the deadlines required.
• Assist the Clinical Manager and Hospital Manager in any task deemed necessary for the smooth running of the Finance Department.
• Comply with Cygnet Healthcare Policy and Procedure including Financial Strategy, Policy and Procedure to maintain a level of service which meets Cygnet Standards
We are looking for people who have;
• Relevant experience in a similar role.
• Good oral and written communication.
• Well-developed skills in word and excel and databases.
• Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Responsible and service orientated.
• Attention to detail.
• Commitment to staff development.
In return we’ll offer you;
• Flexible working options
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings Centre
• Childcare Vouchers
• Recruitment Reward Scheme
• Subsidised Meals
Cygnet Hospital Stevenage is close to J8 of the A1M, on the northern outskirts of Stevenage in Hertfordshire. It has good train and road connections with a number of surrounding towns and cities, including London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job