Our client a leading specialist in their field are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their small friendly team in Amersham. The ideal candidate will be looking to work part-time 5 days a week and be looking for stability in a steady working environment.
- Printing invoices received and date stamping
- Entering the invoices to pay on QuickBooks
- Checking statements and following invoices.
- Checking accounts emails and handling queries.
- Making outgoing payments via the bank and by credit card.
- Creating monthly excel spreadsheets
-Reconciling store, office and exhibition sales figures
- Filing and archive management
- Exceptional levels of organisation
- Experience in an accounts administration role
- An understanding of QuickBooks software is preferable but not essential.
- A passion for playing an active and energetic role in a team.
- A 'can do’ attitude.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job