A well respected Property Company are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their fantastic team
*Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
*Fully funded Summer and Christmas Parties
*25 days holiday with bank holidays on top
You will need to show:
-Intermediate to advanced skills on Excel
-Strong written and verbal communications and inter personal skills
-Highly organised, have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
The role will involve:
- Responsible for banking cheques on a daily basis in respect of income received
- Electronically downloading bank transactions (BACS, CHAPS, Transfers etc) for each bank account.
- Identifying and allocating receipts to the correct accounts receivable customer account or as other income.
- Posting and allocating all cash and direct payments to Tramps
- Contacting tenants where funds cannot be allocated
- Filing & Scanning printing and sending Tax Receipts daily
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Reconciling the cash books/Processing the receipts (standing orders and cheques)
- Issuing unbanked and unallocated cash list weekly
- Ensuring all refunds to tenants are accompanied by a statement showing there are no arrears.
- Undertakes debtor reconciliations and cash allocations
Please apply now this role will close on the 9th April
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job