ACCOUNTS ADMIN - DERBYSHIRE - £17000 TO £20000 - PERMANENT
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our client's leading brand in the EastDerbyshire area. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to apply their accountancy experience within an exciting and pioneering business.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Input and processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Updating spread sheets and filing
- Assisting with telephone calls, emails and incoming/outgoing post
- Maintaining adherence to the company's procedures, processes and policies
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A history in a similar accounts administrator role and a keen interest in accountancy
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated with a proactive attitude to learning
- Strong computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to send over your CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job