Gigaclear plc is a dynamic, fast growing and game changing broadband provider that is making a significant difference to the broadband landscape in rural England. A builder, operator and provider of pure fibre broadband services to consumers and businesses, Gigaclear has established itself as a major player in the fibre infrastructure landscape in this country over the last 5 years. Since being founded in 2010 the company has gone from strength to strength and now employs over 200 people.
- Process employee expenses and supplier invoices, handle supplier queries & reconcile statements.
- Manage supplier on-boarding and purchase order process - high volume
- Prepare weekly payment run for approval and payment.
- Monthly tracking (by project) of capex spend, depreciation etc.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
The successful candidate will be someone who is used to a very busy environment and a high volume of invoices. They will also be able to calmly deal with any supplier queries professionally and quickly, which will involve investigating and interacting with different internal departments.
Good excel skills, verbal reasoning and communication skills. You must be able to manage and prioritise workload, recent or previous use of Sage is desirable.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job