Permanent Accounts Administrator
Your new company
A growing organisation.
Your new role
- Operate switchboard from 8.30am - 5pm; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages and passing these on.
- Report telephone equipment and line faults to the Office Manager
- Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the New Staff Induction process.
- Process and deliver internal and external correspondence daily in accordance with customer preference.
- Update all changes on the inhouse system (SAGE).
- Set up new supplier and customer accounts, update relevant record as and when necessary, providing a regular audit of data.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, scanning, filling, posting, copying.
- Ensure that all PO's are obtained within 30 days, shall need arise, escalating to Office Manager or Director.
- Forwarding all relevant POD's required by customers in timely manner.
- Ensure that all received purchase invoices and receipt are signed off by relevant person before put on the system.
- Processing of all purchase invoices through inhouse system.
- Make sure that queries raised are resolved all credits processed timely, not to affect payment run.
- Reconcile bank accounts using Sage software.
- Preparation of a payment run.
- Assisting external accounting service providers with data gathering for quarterly VAT returns, Management Accounts and Year End.
- Execute Forex trades as requested by Director.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally a recent graduate with experience working as an Accounts Admin or Finance Admin, happy to get stuck in with whatever duty given.
Naturally confident & flexible professionals apply.
IDEALLY AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job